Sunday, February 20, 2011

Millionaire Matchmaker. Dear Society: What?

So, I just got done with University...for a week. Some of you might be inclined to say "AWESOME. YOU GET TO SLEEP!"

Yeah, no. I get a week to memorize 700 pages of anatomy and write three papers and memorize terms and the occasional thing or two for my other classes.

However, I am also the definition of procrastination - I sat down the other night and watched the television show Millionaire Matchmaker. The gist of the program is "Boy has too much money to be socialized into normal relationship so he ironically pays someone way too much money to find him a dingy-wine-drinking-broad he can bring home to his probable drunk rich folks."


Duckface?


This is the woman who works the magic....mushrooms.

When she actually does organize a shindig-mingle-thing, the women who audition are well aware that they're vying for dudes who got buckets of money. The whole set up is ridiculously awkward, then the guy has to choose two out of the ten or twelve girls to go on a ten-minute-superduperawkward-date.


Essentially, the difference between an expensive hooker and the concept of this show is that that the girls cast are not openly saying they spent a good amount of their college years dancing on a sweaty, syphilis ridden pole. That's probably for date number two.

Cheers, fools.

1 comment:

  1. WTF...how do I get on that show? I wouldn't come close to the hotness of those bimbo but I would tell him....hey I can be improved and you gots the funds to do that. Then at least you could talk to me after you roll off my plastic laden body.

    ReplyDelete