Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gobs and gobs of food!

I’ve been without my camera since Christmas because when I went home to Nova Scotia in December, I brought my camera. I was planning on taking pictures when I was home and I did as most people in my family have the photography skills of a blind, deaf armless pirate.

I didn’t get much food cooking done because I had a ton of distractions back home and not enough time. When I got back to Manitoba I realized Christmas robbed me blind, so I couldn’t make anything significantly awesome. Then, I got a job a few months back and could afford to sort-of eat. I made some kick ass food but then realized I forgot my camera charger back home, and after FIVEMONTHSOFBANTERINGTOMYPARENTSTOMAILMEIT. I finally got it.

First dish: Easy peasy baked spicy chicken breast with linguini alfredo, with sliced grilled yellow potato and veggies! Noms!


Second dish: Fresh snapper cooked in lemon pepper sauce with mashed potatos and canned veggies with apple sausages and chopped up carrots. Lots of protein but who cares? Haha.

Lastly, Homemade applestrawberry’ fuckin coconut almond pie.

Chopped up some apples and strawberries, threw some oats and granola and brown sugar and regular sugar together. Garnish with two handfuls of coconut and almonds because coconut and almonds are AWESOME.

Mmm. Diabetes.

2 comments:

  1. That dessert sounds amazing. I'm getting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding it in the store, I sure couldn't so I made it. Hahah. I can give you the specific recipe if you want?

    ReplyDelete